You are essentially doing something NOW for a future you that does not exist
Discipline isn’t fun, Discipline isn’t easy but that’s what you need in order to get what you want
Discipline IS what’s going to help you achieve your goals long term
What do clients ask to be coached on?
- Starting or finishing a significant creative project
- Overcoming barriers to creativity and innovation
- Improving the ability to influence, persuade and motivate others to turn ideas into action
- Navigating a major change
- Creating a new vision following a life or career transition, and finding a mission and purpose worth pursuing
Elements of coaching include:
- Values and skills assessments/inventories
- Customized learning activities and resources
- Keeping a journal of your process and progress
- E-mail support between calls
My coaching philosophy
I subscribe to the coaching philosophy which honors the client as the expert in his/her life, and I believe that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. When appropriate, I offer consulting and mentoring based on my expertise in creativity, mindset learning, and creative thinking for innovation, problem solution.
My responsibilities as a coach:
- Support you in setting rewarding goals
- Discover, clarify, and align with what you want to achieve
- Listen objectively and provide candid feedback
- Encourage self-discovery, creativity and learning by doing, being practitioner.
- Elicit your solutions and strategies
- Hold you responsible and accountable for your choices and actions
Benefits of coaching
- Overcome barriers that keep you from making progress
- Maximize your strengths and abilities
- Improved productivity, and efficiency
- Complete unfinished business and move on
- Achieve more with less effort
- More time for reflection and creative pursuits
- Create sustainable change in your life and work
- Live life with purpose, passion and integrity
Time and commitment involved:
Most coaching takes place by phone or on line. The frequency of meetings ranges from once a week to twice a month, for a minimum of 3 months. You may also request spot coaching via email or a quick call between sessions. Each coaching session ends with a request for actions (homework) and/or an inquiry for further reflection.
Coaching is offered via group facilitation on-site, or by phone or Zoom for private one-on-one sessions, and group conference.
Applying creativity, creative thinking, and innovation to leadership in life and work